Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The week before.

So we've been doing a lot of riding lately. Last week Mark brought his camera and cut this video for us all to enjoy. The jumping was pretty fun. It was a new experience for me. I always sat in amazement watching "The Great Ride Open" a tv show on fueltv highlighting the Freestyle MX riders on a riding adventure. So when we came up to this jump I decided that I'd give it a shot. Mark and I sized up the jump for a while then we just gritted our teeth and went for it. To our surprise we made it to the downhill transistion. Duane was also there, in the firstsegment and then cameraman for Mark and I. Follow the trail...http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5504992240129907625&pr=goog-sl

2 comments:

sheila said...

yo Mike, when are you going to post something about a date or a girl or something...

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celulite, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://eliminando-a-celulite.blogspot.com. A hug.